Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I Am About To Lose My Damn Mind

I really think that I am about to lose my damn mind. Entirely too much news about Sarah Palin is coming out at once. There is a literal shitstorm of things coming out about her. And none of it is positive. None of it at all. Unwed teen daughter. Crazy pastor that is just as bad as Rev. Wright. Ethics investigations from wanting to fire a state trooper who divorced her sister. Too damn much. I can't blog about it all. But I will try. I will try.

First off, with the daughter thing, Sarah Palin is just a hypocrite. Want to know how much she is a hypocrite? Not only is she just for abstinence-only education in schools and at home (which she obviously fuckin fails at), but check this. Earlier this year she used her line-item veto power to slash funding for a state program which helped unwed teen mothers in need of a place to live. Ain't that some bullshit. She performed this veto WHILE her daughter was pregnant. Wow. Fucking wow. Oh yeah, and she opposes funding to help prevent teen pregnancies. A little icing for the cake.

And the baby daddy. On his myspace page it says such things as "I'm a fuckin' redneck", "But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some shit and just fuckin' chillin' I guess.", and this charming quote "Ya fuck with me I'll kick ya ass,". Sounds like a young George Bush in the making. If he was black, and changed fishing to video games and hockey to basketball, white folks behind closed doors would be calling him your typical nigga, as would I.

So if abstinence doesn't work, and teens get pregnant, and you don't support them (policy-wise) before or after, what is it?
Compassionate Conservatism. Hypocritical Compassionate Conservatism.


Now let's stroll on down the road to this topic: What if Bristol Palin was black? What if she was Obama's daughter? You know what would have been said about her by conservatives? They would have said, "Typical, urban youth with no sense of responsibility raised with loose morals who plans to depend on the state to take care of her child." We all know that's exactly what the fuck they would have said. Not even up for debate.


This is what really irks me about Republicans specifically, and America in general. There is a constant double-standard imposed on black and white people in the public spotlight. Take Cindy McCain. She was a drug addict who stole from her own charity to feed her addiction. Now Republicans brush that off as a mistake, but let Michelle Obama had of done it. They would have trashed her like they did Whitney Houston. What if this was Barack's second marriage because he cheated on his first wife with Michelle? They would say that Obama is gonna cheat on this country the way he cheated on his first wife. But that's exactly what McCain did, and no one says shit about it.


Now let's go across town and land in Wasilla, AK, and head on to Wasilla Assembly of God church. It's a Pentecostal church led by this crazy nitwit Pastor Ed Kalnins. This asshole has preached that people who criticized Bush will be condemned to hell. Are you serious? Even better. He says that Jesus is behind the American troops and "is operating in war mode."

Now my remembering of the Bible may be a little sketchy, considering I read it cover-to-cover quite a few times and still have about 220 verses memorized in my head, but I don't remember SHIT about Jesus having a damn "war mode." I remember such great hits as "Love your enemies", "Whoever lives by the sword shall die by the sword", and my personal favorite "Love your neighbor as you love yourself". I want to see how long it takes CNN to bring up Palin's crazy ass pastor, and show exactly how much of a hypocrite the Republicans really are.

And that's not even half the crazy stuff that man has said.

I personally think all politicians are playing for their team, and this is all an elaborate show. To me there is only one team. Them and me. Period. Democrats, Republicans, neither will let me vote yet, both want to tax me. Fuck them.

I hate to say it, but I actually agree with P. Diddy. John McCain would have been better off picking Michelle Obama as his running mate.

But ho ho ho....I ain't done yet.


She is currently under an abuse-of-power investigation in her home state of Alaska. Surprise surprise. She supposedly dismissed her public safety commissioner because he wouldn't fire a state trooper who divorced Sarah Palin's sister. Ain't that a bitch. Stay with my sister who is probably as crazy as me or you lose your job. This chick is on that bullshit. Bar none. My hands hurt from twittering all night and my head is about to explode because all of the stupidity. I don't honestly think I can even start to address the crazy shit said at the RNC last night. I am sure some more crazy shit will be said tonight.

Some of you may not like the adult language I use. Well guess what. Grow up. I use big boy words, so join me in adult world.
On that note, peace.

No comments: