Saturday, September 6, 2008

I guess I missed a couple days...

Alright, I will attempt to make this the second blog NOT about politics. Honestly, I just don't care anymore. Either way I, as a felon, am getting screwed. Firstly, go check out my homegirl Themia's website http://themia.org, because she's cool and I am cool, so you gotta support the whole round table, ya dig.

Well, throughout my travels throughout the internet, I stumble across websites and information that maybe you just might care about, hopefully. Who knows. Well If you are into science-fiction and breaking new discoveries into technology and science, a good blog I found is http://io9.com. They are accurate in their reports and they usually use multiple sources, so it's pretty accurate.

Right now I am listening to three Asian guys play "I Wonder" by Kanye West in their garage on some rinky-dink instruments. It's sounds good as hell though. You should check it out sometime at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8m_vgtuaC0 I think its awesome personally. I need to buy a another guitar before I forget how to play. Yeah, a hood black dude that taught himself the guitar...what will they come up with next.

Speaking of hood. I was shown the funniest website by my homegirl Themia that makes fun of all the silly shit in rap. It's rap meets social commentary meets balck humor. It's called Oh Word! Its at www.ohword.com. This website tells you about different songs coming out, and what's going on in hip-hop, and calls out the bullshit going on not just in hip-hop, but the world.

Alirhgt, some of you know about these videos, and some of you don't. But the funniest black guy still on youtube to this day, bar none, is the Unforgivable Guy. http://www.youtube.com/user/HodgeStansson. The original four videos of unforgivable are classics, plus they got shirts and whatnot on their website at http://www.isthatunforgivable.com. Now, I bet you are asking, "What is Unforgivable about?" Unforgivable is a series of VERY GRAPHIC random stories, that are hilarious the more and more you watch it. This was not funny to me at first, but the more and more you watch it, the funnier it gets because you start to let go, and start thinking about the crazy shit he says. I personally think it's the funniest thing ever on youtube.

Also, does anyone still listen to A Tribe Called Quest? I found a ottent that had every single song they ever relased and most of their unreleased joints. Of course, I downloaded it. How could I not? And of course, I jammed to it. It was great. If you don't listen to them still, then you really should.

No comments: