Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Million Miles a Second....

Man...there are so many things I want to talk about. So much going on. So many easy targets for me to snipe with my usual witty and scathing commentary, so much useless crap I feel is going on in the world that I feel I should call as I see it. Let's just take a peek at all the crap running through my head. I can't sit and focus on just one right now:

1) Sarah Palin's daughter being pregnant, yet Palin has been a staunch advocate of abstinence for years and wants to legislate it so that public schools have to teach it. If you can't teach it to your own damn kid, how in the hell you trying to tell others what they should impart on their children. Maybe you should have educated her about condoms. You wouldn't have this problem now, assclown.

2) The Higgs-Boson particle. That one will probably go over most people's heads with all the theoretical physics, and for the life of me I can't fathom how I am able to understand all of it. Either way, It's a monumental waste of money to me, because at the end of they day, it doesn't mean anything to EVERYONE ELSE. It's not gonna change lives or save lives, all you are is wasting billions of dollars to find out if a particle exists or not, or even still exists. It might have actually disappeared after the birth of the universe. Ain't that a bitch.

3) Racist Mormons, and religion in general. It seems to me, anyways, that throughout history, the only way people have been able to justify the horrible and morally repulsive things they have done to people, sometimes whole civilizations, is through religion, saying that, "It's God's will", or "God told them to do it." If that's so, then this God person seems like a real prick. (Let's see how many people that last statement pisses off.)

4) Hurricane Gustav, and how it seems like it was "The Boy Who Cried Wolf", an overreaction by America (and me too, I will admit) because of the devastation Katrina did. And soon when another hurricane like Katrina comes, no one will evacuate because it will seem like a wate of time, and it won't be that bad, and the levees will hold, like they did last time. But that time....that one time again. They won't.

Okay. So this is my blog entry for today. This one was actually short AND sweet like I have been promising the past couple of days. I finally delivered. I always deliver.

No comments: